Dinner Time!!!

Raw Rice and Noodles
I cant believe we are already in the fourth month now.
I am happy to be in my favourite month of the year although I'm bewildered how the 3 months ran in a lightening speed.
Hope you guys feel just the same.
Me and my husband recently dined at Khublai Khan, Glasgow.
We both relish foods and we just need a reason to dine out.
Must say the experience was wonderful.
It was the first time I was eating this type of a continental food and was really anxious of the menu items.
But I must say, it was really an awesome banquet.
The seating arrangement was compact much to my unlikeness, thought it were quite comfortable.
The whole idea was to fill your bowls(no limits at all) with rice,noodles, veggies and meat (which were all raw) and hand it over to the chef to be cooked.
And yea, you can drizzle all these main ingredients with a wide range of masalas,coconut milk, raisins, wine, oil etc.
You can try out a million mixes but do take care, once while i tried to put my creativity to test it ended up into a bowl of flames.
Just to assist people like me they've got a list of dozen recipes.
Drinks and desserts were served at the table.
And bingo everything for a £20.95 per person(which I found to be very less compared to the other restaurants).


Here are a few snaps.

Masalas



Cocktail and Diet Coke(for my poor driving husband) at a beautiful lit table



Starters

And finally the chef himself at work.



Do let me know your favourite dining spot.
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment